Monday, February 2, 2009

Still Coloring

No new pic to post - but just a quick update.  I've been a coloring fool with the Copics and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it - but I know I still have a lot more to learn.  But it's a lot of fun!

I was pleasantly surprised when we got the mail today.  I received a beautiful card from Enjoli (Stamping Under the Sun) and she included a few Stamps that I can use my Copics on!  Thanks, again, Enjoli!  That was an amazing surprise for me!  I will have a lot of fun coloring these images!

I'm off to Vegas next week and have found a store where I will be able to get a great deal on Copics so I'll have a few more in the next couple of weeks to have even more fun with!

Little D

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Can't wait to see what you have been coloring! :0)

Merlie said...

You lucky girl! Have fun shopping.