Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring??

Unbelievable!  I think....think....spring has finally arrived!  It's been absolutely beautiful this weekend!  We had our kick off tournament this weekend for my Ladies Ball and it was a perfect weekend to play ball....didn't play perfect - but we had a good time and got rid of some built up winter rust....my legs are feeling it!

And finally my Christmas Challenge for Tracy's challenge.  A few days late - but done!   And speaking of Tracy - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!  Tracy and Hubby 
Allan are celebrating their anniversary today - 8 Years for them!  Congrats!!

Since we bowed out of the tournament quite early - I'll be working on my Aloha RAK later today so I'll hopefully have the done and ready to go for tomorrow!

Thanks for stoppin' by!!

Little D

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Thanks lady! Hey...these turned out great! What color did you use to outline around the snowman? The lighter one. I REALLY like it! :0)