Monday, April 5, 2010

Just a quick note....

Well whatever was happening with the Mac is all better.....for now!  For some reason it decided it wanted to disconnect from the network - but things seem to be much better!  No picture to post but I will have one done this week.  My boss turns 5o this year and we're having a potluck on Thursday and I was asked to make her card....NO PRESSURE!  It's actually fine - I really get along with my boss so this isn't anything that will stress me out!  So I have to have it done by Wednesday night so I should have it posted soon!

We're finally having our House Warming party this upcoming weekend!  Still not quite fully unpacked....but slowly and surely we're getting there!  I think I will also have some pics of the craft room to post.  The room still isn't quite done - but I don't think I'll have it finished before the weekend.  But we'll see!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Little D

No comments: