Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Christmas, Goodbye and Crazy Computers!

Well here are my cards for Tracy's Christmas Challenge. The challenge was to use snowmen and I love this image! I used an old Mojo Monday sketch for the layout and I really love these cards!! I went against my normal size and thought I'd try something a little different and voila - here they are and on time!


This is a card I made for a friend who is moving to Vancouver this week. She is taking quite a courageous step taking a job that she's never done before - still in radio - but it sounds like an amazing adventure for her! She is really looking forward to it and even though we'll miss her like crazy - it's the best thing she can do for herself! I used my Lion stamp as the Lion is the symbol of courage from the Wizard of Oz - so I thought it was quite appropriate!! Good luck Andy!!


Well things here are settling down abit as Ringette is over. We ended up in 5th in Provincials - not the result we wanted - but our team played incredibly well under the circumstances so it was a great way to end the season.
And here I thought I'd have a couple of weeks off before I got into ball season - but because we've had enough decent weather - we have practice tomorrow night!! I can hear my muscles screaming already!!
My Mac has crashed yet again - so we've decided to finally take it in. Doesn't mean too much for me other than I've lost my computer in my craft room so have to use the one on the main floor. A bit of an inconvenience but at least I can still get on-line!! Hopefully they can get it figured out and soon!! This running up and down the ladder sucks!
Thanks for stoppin' by!
Little D


2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These turned out great, Dianne!! Thanks for playin' again this month. :0)

and Happy Belated Bday!!!

sundownerin said...

these cards are very very beautyful!!