Monday, May 24, 2010

Back To Normal?

Okay, so I think things are starting to get back to normal!  My Mac finally crapped out and ended up having a complete hard drive crash.  So finally got the hard drive replaced and seems things to be running smoothly!  Other than I'm having issues printing to my printer in my craft room so I'm currently working on that!!

I know it's been quite a while since my last posting and and even longer time since I've posted some cards!  Well today I'm going to rectify that!  In one of my older posts I was talking about a card I needed to make for my boss who turned 50.  Here is that card!  Again had fun using my Cricket!




And another card that I had to make was for my mom's cousin.  They are celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary this year - can you imagine?  To put it in perspective - my mom was their flower girl!! She was 4!  That is pretty amazing!  The fact that they haven't killed each other after all that time!! ;)

Here is the card I made for them:


The designer paper I used is Ancestory.com.  I love this!  And the stamp set is a new set I bought at Michaels as I don't have much in the way of wedding/anniversary stamps.  

And finally - almost 2 months late - but finally got Tracy's Christmas Challenge done from last month where the main image had to be DP.  I am working this months and do want to get this done in time - but  at least I'm still getting them done - even if they are late!!

Here are the  5 cards!  I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch and quite like how they turned out.  Not your normal Christmas colors - but I think it works!



Anyhow, it was great to be able to post some pictures and I should have a few more projects up and coming - another wedding - another Christmas Challenge and my neice who turns 4 this year is having a Fairy Themed birthday so I'll be working a few projects for that!

AND I believe I finally have my craft room complete and set up!  Did another Ikea run and got the final pieces I wanted.  I'll get some pictures posted soon!

It feels good to be back to "Normal"!

Thanks for Stoppin' By!

Little D

2 comments:

Merlie said...

Good to have you crafting again!!

Tracy.H said...

These are great, Dianne! Love the first one! Can't wait to see the rest of the room. :0)