Friday, March 6, 2009

BUSY WEEK

Just a quick post tonight!

This has been a busy week!  Haven't been home much to play - but had to do up a card for some friends who got married last weekend!    I've been trying all week to come up with something and just haven't "felt" it.  This is my birthday month so I get an additional discount at the pantry - and did a bit of a shopping today.  I bought some pretty wedding paper and some bling and that did the trick.  I love the look of silver black and red - very classic feel to it and I love how this came together.  
The inside sentiment........


I bought the nesties today as well that framed the images and the inside sentiment.  I really like this shape - great for framing!  And I've finally got the hang of embossing the nesties with my Cuttlebug.

Thanks for stoppin by!

Little D



3 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

It was great to see you tonight!

Tracy.H said...

Looks great! I am sure they will love it. :0)

de said...

Love this card! So pretty!