Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Too Cold for anything but Stamping!

Sunday was a day for reorganizing.  My craft room has not been flowing very well this past couple of weeks and so I decided I needed to change things up!  I've rearranged things a bit and I feel much better in the new layout - feel more Mojo flowing.  And speaking of Mojo......

This is the card that I've done up for my Mojo Monday (Mojo77) entry.  The colors don't really come through but I rather like the way they came together.  The back ground color is SU Apricot Appeal and the bling on the side is a golden yellow color.    The inside sentiment says: to sit when you'd rather dance!
This is a card I did up for may cousin in England who is going in for surgery this week.
I've also done up my card for my March Rak so I'll be getting that off this week as well.  Just a quick post tonight - going to climb into my nice warm bed as it's absolutely freezing here this week!  We've been below -20C for the past couple of days with lots of Snow!  Doesn't Mother Nature know it's March??

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Little D

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are awesome! Hey...did you color that backgroud paper on the bunny card or is that a DP? Looks great! :0)

Bev said...

Both cards are just so sweet!